Sprayed in late May 2020 and filmed 5 weeks after application, this matrix of cereals, legumes and brassicas demonstrates Arylex active products efficacy, crop selectivity and compatibility with some of the most commonly anticipated application combinations.
Key things to look out for in this trial is
- The compatibility (crop selectivity and lack of graminicide antagonism) of our newly launched Trezac Arylex active herbicide with other tank mix partners
- Broadleaf weed efficacy & volunteer legumes
- Mixing partners with Paradigm & Rexade Arylex active
1. Summary - View the summary videos of this trial which includes key messages of the results and what to look for when navigating yourself.
2. Overview - Look at an aerial view of this trial to see what treatments have been applied, and what crops have been sown.
3. 360 self guided tour - have a walk through the trial site, look at each treatment.
4. Flyover Video - View a close up video flyover of each treatment, you are able to pause the video at any points of interest.
Ally™ herbicide is a trademark of FMC Agricultural Caribe Industries, Ltd
Axial™ Xtra herbicide is a trademark of Syngenta
Bronco™ 400 is a trademark of Adama Australia Pty Ltd
Hasten™ Spray Adjuvent is a trademark of Innovative Chemical Services Pty Ltd
Nufarm Amicide advance 700 Selective Herbicide™ is a trademark of Nufarm Australia Ltd
Thistrol™ Gold Selective herbicide is a trademark of Nufarm Australia Ltd