Key branding changes to Corteva’s crop protection packaging
With a new year comes a new look, and as the final part of Corteva’s journey to become a standalone agriculture company, Corteva has announced an exciting change to the product labels and packaging of their crop protection product portfolio. The process to move away from heritage company labels and packaging, to the new Corteva Agriscience™ branded product labels and packaging has begun, with new branded stock leaving the warehouse now.
We are committed to actively provide the products and support your need to do what’s best for your customers now and in the future. To ensure you are prepared to answer questions from your customers, we want to be as transparent as possible in our period of transition.
Here are a few key points as we gradually transition our packaging:
· New products manufactured at our production facilities will be in the new packaging of white drums and blue lids.
· This is a branding change only. The newly packaged products have the same integrity as existing product.
· The unique colour palettes have been selected for each of our six product types in crop protection.
o Herbicides: green
o Fungicides: purple
o Insecticides: orange
o Nitrogen Stabilizers: blue
o Nematicides/Fumigants: brown
o Spraying oil: pink
· We will have the same “anti-glug” design in the new white drum to allow for easy pouring and less mess.
· The white drums are still recyclable through drum muster scheme, with the larger containers being returnable.
· The new single neck 20L drum uses 20% less plastic than before and is therefore more environmentally friendly.
If you have any questions regarding these changes then please contact your local Territory Manager.